Teraqua GbR is a statutary recognized training unit for Scientific Diving (BG Rule R2112). The private-owned company is based in Staufen im Breisgau, Southern Germany. Teraqua has carried out courses for technicians, students and graduates in the archaeological field and for scientists from other disciplines since 1997. Until 2017 the courses were carried out yearly, from 2002 on a two-year rhythm is planned.
- Dr. Martin Mainberger Scientific director. Archaeologist with focus on underwater heritage
- Adalbert Müller MA. Technical director. Archaeologist ()
- Dr. Marcus Hermanns. Scientific Diving Trainer ()
- Matthias Heine MA. Scientific Diving Trainer ()
- Dr. Prisca Katschker. Medical Consultant. Physician, Scientific Diver
- Dipl.Ing. Rico Schlimper. Technical Consultant. Diving Engineer, Scientific Diver.